Our “Evening In Taiwan” Dinner will be Sunday, October 11th, 2020! Select a curbside pickup time slot: 5:00, 5:30, 6:00,or 6:30. Dinner will be an amazing and delicious multi-course meal with your choice of Red or White wine. Dinners are $85 each and we encourage everyone to increase their contribution to Lincoln High School by rounding up their payment to $100 per person. We thank you for your support of the students of Lincoln High School!
The Lincoln High School Foundation Fall Wine Tasting Fundraiser is Thursday, November 21st, 2019 at 5 p.m. This incredibly fun event will be hosted by Steve & Susan Ellenberg. Costco Wine Steward Alfred Palacio will be speaking about wine and pouring excellent wines while you enjoy amazing food. We look forward to seeing you there! Have fun and raise thousands of dollars for Lincoln High student programs! See the flyer for ticket purchase options.
The cost is only $50 per person.
The Lincoln High School Foundation “Mocktails/Cocktails Fundraiser” jointly sponsored by Santa Clara County Supervisors Cindy Chavez & Susan Ellenberg, and San Jose Councilmember Dev Davis will be held Sunday, October 20th, 2019 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Chavez Potter Residence, 115 Arroyo Way, San Jose. This will be a fun event and a great way to show your support for the students of Lincoln High! Sal Pizarro, writer of the “Around Town” column for the The Mercury News will serve as “Mix Master”. Tickets are only $50 per person with all proceeds going directly to Lincoln High student programs! We look forward to seeing you! More details regarding ticket purchasing options are on the flyer below:
2018 – 2019 FUNDRAISING EVENTS
October 5 Wine Tasting – $50, 5 -7 p.m. @ 1500 Calaveras Avenue, San Jose 95126
This event has been moved to 1500 Calaveras Avenue, San Jose 95126. The great wine, wonderful food, and fun crowd will all be there to raise money for the students of Lincoln High! We look forward to seeing everyone!
October 13 Day in the Redwoods
November 23 4th Annual Big Bone Bash – $10, 7 – 11 p.m. @ Justin’s
Terms and Conditions
For a limited time, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 15.0% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile new print magazine subscription purchases.
• Your eligible purchases must be made through smile.amazon.com on desktop or mobile browser between 12:00 am (PT) on 1/16/2019 and 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1/31/2019. You can learn more about the AmazonSmile program at smile.amazon.com/about. AmazonSmile is not currently available through the Amazon app.
• Offer only applies to new print magazine subscriptions that are eligible for AmazonSmile. Look for “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on the product detail pages of eligible products.
• Offer not valid for existing magazine subscription renewals.
• The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges.
• Donation will be accrued to the charity you have selected in the quarter following placement of your order.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies, and the donation will be cancelled.
February 10 Brunch & Auction – $80, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. @ The Villages
Pay for all events by going to the homepage “Donate” button. Add the message “Brunch Tickets” to your payment.
The Lincoln High School Foundation’s “An Evening in Taiwan” dinner at the Taiwan Restaurant in Willow Glen is Sunday, March 24th, 2019 at 5 p.m. There will be an amazing eight course Taiwanese dinner, including wine, a chance to win fabulous raffle prizes, and a fun evening with friends, alumni, and local community supporters of Lincoln High! This is a great event and we look forward to seeing you there! $80.00 per person. More details on the flyer. You can pay online at the homepage of this website by clinking on “Donate” , make a Paypal payment, and include a message “Spring Dinner”.
2018 – 2019 LINCOLN HIGH SCHOOL CALENDAR
August 15 First Day of Instruction
September 3 Labor Day – school closed
October 1 – 5 Fall Recess – school closed
November 12 Veterans Day – school closed
November 22 – 23 Thanksgiving – school closed
December 19 – 21 Final Exams
December 24 – January 7 New Year Recess – school closed
January 21 Martin Luther King Holiday – school closed
February 18 – 22 Winter Recess – school closed
April 8 – 12 Spring Recess – school closed
May 27 Memorial Day – school closed
June 4 – 6 Final Exams
June 6 Last Day of Instruction